The step of cleansing the face is probably the simplest, but there are some indications that must be respected for maximum results. If this step is accomplished, your skin emerges soft, fresh and supple. However, cleansing the face the wrong way can lead to dry, taut and reddened skin.
- It is important to choose a good cleaner, ideally in the form of gel, lotion or cream. Gels generally being lighter, and moisturizing creams. The product must be fragrance-free or fragrance-free to prevent damage to the skin. It is of course preferable to choose a cleaner whose main surfactant is known to be soft, Cocoamidopropyl betaine.
- Clean your face with lukewarm water. Water too cold or too hot may irritate the skin. Pour a nut on your fingers and massage quickly, but gently, making circular motions, on your wet face.
- It is important to make sure to thoroughly rinse all the cleanser from your face.
- Dry your face with a clean towel, by delicate tapping. Do not rub, you risk irritating the skin!
- Your skin is now ready to receive next step your routine;)
Try to follow these few guidelines to ensure a good foundation for your beauty routine! :)
Campaing for safe cosmetics, Fragrance, 2016. Spotted at:http://www.safecosmetics.org/get-the-facts/chemicals-of-concern/fragrance/#sthash.3B9h3zc6.dpuf