The step of cleaning your face is probably the simplest, but there are still some indications that must be respected to obtain maximum results. If this step is well accomplished, your skin comes out soft, fresh and supple. However, cleaning your face in the wrong way can lead to dry, tense and red skin.
- It is important to choose a good cleanerideally in the form of gel, lotion or cream. Gels being generally lighter, and creams more moisturizing. The product must be fragrance or fragrance free to prevent skin damage. It is of course preferable to choose a cleaner whose principal surfractant is known to be soft, for example the Cocoamidopropyl Betaine.
- Clean your face with lukewarm water. Water too cold or too hot may irritate the skin. Pour a nut on your fingers and massage quickly, but gently, making circular motions, on your wet face.
- It is important to make sure to thoroughly rinse all the cleanser from your face.
- Dry your face with a clean towel, by delicate tapping. Do not rub, you risk irritating the skin!
- Your skin is now ready to receive the next step your routine;)
Try to follow these few guidelines to ensure a good foundation for your beauty routine! :)
Campaing for safe cosmetics, Fragrance, 2016. Spotted at: http://www.safecosmetics.org/get-the-facts/chemicals-of-concern/fragrance/#sthash.3B9h3zc6.dpuf